Website Hosting comes in many forms and for all industries; law firms, businesses, management, accounting, you name it. Now we are talking about Quickbooks – accounting software hosting.
If you are wondering whether you can get your Quickbooks on the cloud without emptying your pocket, here is the answer.
This article gives you some of the cheapest, and best Quickbooks hosting providers.
First, though, what is Quickbooks? And what should be considered when choosing a hosting provider? Let’s get to it.
What is QuickBooks?
Quickbooks is a popular accounting software used by small and medium-sized businesses to manage finances.
It was developed and marketed by Intuit and is designed to help businesses perform various accounting tasks including invoice generation and expense tracking.
Quickbooks has a user-friendly interface and aims to simplify accounting and financial management tasks for business owners, entrepreneurs and accounting professionals.
Quickbooks’ comprehensive set of features include;
- Bookkeeping; allows easy recording and organizing of financial transactions. Provides tools for creating and managing accounts, bank statement reconciliation, and sales & purchases tracking.
- Expense tracking; for budgeting and financial planning, users can categorize and track expenses.
- Invoicing; allows for the creation and customization of invoices to make them professional, send them to customers, and track payments. Quickbooks also supports online payments.
- Payroll management; offers payroll services that allow organizations and companies to manage employee payments, including deductions like taxes or social security.
- Financial reporting; supports insights into the financial health of an organization or business through financial reports – balance sheets, cash flow statements and profit/loss statements.
Quickbooks hosting requires certain considerations, let’s look into those in the next section. ….
What to consider when choosing QuickBooks hosting service
When choosing a QuickBooks hosting service, you need to take into consideration;
It is important to check the performance of the hosting provider, including speed and uptime.
Quickbooks requires steady and high speed as well as limited interruptions so you will need a provider with a high uptime guarantee.
Because QuickBooks deals with records in the form of reports and statements among others, it is important to have robust security measures to keep your data protected.
You should be able to back up data and be safe from attacks.
Reliable and responsive support is crucial for QuickBooks hosting as this will help you address any emerging technical issues on time.
Consider a hosting provider with all-time support through various mediums.
Check through the hosting options and compare the features provided by each.
Pricing plans are quite important, it is necessary to choose a provider who offers the features needed according to your business, but also within the limits of your budget. Good enough, this is what this article is about.
So, let’s check these options and their pricing plans to see which one is affordable for you and gives you the service you require.
Top 7 cheap quickbooks hosting services
It is one of the best decisions to switch to cloud-based Quickbooks, but this decision should not have to come with financial strains, you can find solutions that fit into your budget, as well as offer you the best quality.
Here is a list of the cheapest and best Quickbooks hosting providers.
1. Apps 4 rent
Apps4rent is well known for hosting software applications for businesses.
It is an excellent option for small expanding and medium-sized businesses and has over 15 years of experience in cloud hosting.
This option offers secure multi-user access; meaning you can use Mac, PC, Chromebook, Android or iOS, which makes it user-friendly.
Apps4Rent comes with the following features;
- Anytime anywhere security – includes SSL certificates, Windows Defender and firewall, as well as daily data backup.
- Good storage – Solid-State Drive (SSD) which helps reduce workload and boost performance.
- 99.9% uptime.
- All-time support by phone, chat, and email.
- Integration – no extra charge for additional apps.
- Money-back guarantee (15 days).
Apps4Rent has one of the lowest Quickbooks hosting prices, they have four plans; you can figure out which plan suits you by identifying your user status;
- USD 14.97 for Session-based Quickbooks; should be your option if you want only MS Office along with Quickbooks.
- USD 34.95 per month for Dedicated Quickbooks – Bronze; is for you if you are a single user using third-party apps along with Quickbooks.
- USD 44.95 per month for Dedicated Quickbooks – Silver; is recommended for 2-5 users using third-party apps along with Quickbooks.
- USD 97.95 per month for Dedicated QuickBooks – Gold; is your option if you are a part of more than 5 users using third-party apps along with Quickbooks.
With this, I hope you can choose the right plan and start your QuickBooks hosting with Apps4Rent.
MyQBHost is one of the major Quickbooks hosting companies, it offers cloud-based hosting services.
MyQBHost Quickbooks hosting solutions have simple multi-user access; are Mac and PC compatible, and support all Quickbooks versions.
This provider works with small and medium businesses offering them fast, reliable, and user-friendly solutions.
They take care of all the Quickbooks IT-related hassles while customers (businesses and organizations) focus on growing their businesses.
Other features include:
- 100% dedicated QuickBooks hosting – to ease your business’ bookkeeping
- Security – including backups
- 24/7 access to data
- 24/7 customer support – through email and live chat
- 99.9% uptime
- Multi-user accessibility
- Free trial – 10 days
MyQBHost’s pricing is simple and with no hidden costs; a monthly plan at USD 36 per user per month, and an annual plan at USD 29 per user per month.
You can check out MyQBHost’s free trial and test their services before you decide on the option.
3. Ace cloud hosting
Accomplish more in less time and with fewer resources with Ace Cloud hosting solutions.
They meet each client’s unique requirements and solve them with personalized solutions without compromising quality.
Ace cloud hosting offers;
- Full-service bookkeeping and payroll
- Tax planning and preparation
- 99.9% uptime
- Seamless migrations
- All-time support
- Security – including backups for data security, IPS threat detection, layered firewall, and EDR readiness.
- Free trial – 7 days
- Integration – over 200 add-ons
With over 15 years of hosting experience, 13 data centers, and over 17,000 users, Ace Cloud still offers affordable QuickBooks cloud hosting services.
Their plans are categorized into standard hosting, Dedicated hosting, and other plans, and have 3 packages starting at USD 40.25 per user per month for the essentials package.
You can take a look at the plans…
4. Summit hosting
Summit Hosting is an Intuit (Quickbooks) certified hosting partner.
They focus on dedicated servers and cloud hosting, not shared solutions. This provider has provided reliable and unique Quickbooks hosting for over 5 years
Allows you to operate and manage accounting files, payrolls, CPA data and bookkeeping all in the same space.
Summit hosting provides;
- Security – dual-user authentication, password protection policy, encryption.
- Dedicated server to boost performance
- Accessibility – used on all operating systems
- Super fast speeds
Summit hosting offers pricing plans starting at USD 55 per user per month. This option is best for Quickbooks users working with many integrated apps, and managing intensive workloads.
5. Right networks
Regarded as an Elite Quickbooks hosting provider, Right Networks offers convenience and flexibility in its dedicated Quickbooks hosting service.
The provider has excellent all-time customer support in addition to the following features:
- Shared QuickBooks hosting directly through Intuit
- Security – top-tier security protocols, data backups and recovery
- Ample storage – up to 5GB
- Data migration – free
- Integration –
- Automated updates – 90-day
- Tax application hosting
- Money back guarantee – 30 days
- 99.9% uptime
You also get to enjoy discounts on Right Networks’ plans.
Their Quickbooks hosting pricing starts at USD 68 per user per month for Quickbooks Desktop Cloud; USD 80 per user per month for Quickbooks Business Cloud; and USD 90 per user per month for Quickbooks Application Cloud.
Right Networks is your best option if you are looking for an Elite QuickBooks solution.
GoToMyERP is a renowned, fully managed Quickbooks Reseller and Quickbooks cloud hosting provider.
The platform provides private network and non-shared computing resources to customers ranging from micro to business.
This option provides professional services to foster QuickBooks on enterprise, pro, and premier.
Their cloud services include managed cloud hosting, application hosting, and private server hosting among others.
- Automated statement processing
- Customizable services like payment receipts and others to fit your needs
- Improved subscription models
- Integration – you can use other apps
For the pricing, GotomyERP Quickbooks hosting starts at USD 250 per month for a minimum of five (5) users.
This price may vary depending on the additional app you want to use though it remains constant for most of them.
You can check gotomyERP out and see if it will work for you.
For accounting and CPA firms, Cetrom provides reliable and customizable cloud hosting services irrespective of firm size.
This is one of the most promising cloud hosting providers with features such as;
- Manageable CPA cloud computing services
- Virtual desktop services
- Shared Hosting
- Intuit certified hosting
- Security – including daily data backups
- 99.9% uptime
Cetrom’s prices vary depending on the customizations opted for and services desired, in addition, they are quote-based.
Check out Cetrom and compare prices to make a decision.
What are the benefits of a hosted QuickBooks solution?
Quickbooks hosting or cloud-based Quickbooks comes with several benefits, including:
Increased productivity and scalability; organizations and businesses can scale their computing resources based on their unique needs. Hosting plans can adjust as the business grows.
Reduced expenditure on IT; save costs when you pay a subscription fee to a hosting provider and get maintenance, support and update costs all covered.
All IT maintenance responsibility is transferred to the hosting provider hence saved costs.
Enhanced security; QuickBooks hosting providers implement security measures to protect data. These can include Firewalls, Encryption, regular data backups, and data recovery.
Collaboration; with cloud-based Quickbooks, multiple users can work on the same Quickbooks file simultaneously, which can improve efficiency and streamline workflow processes.
Switching to cloud-based QuickBooks is a wise decision for organizations or businesses because of the benefits it comes with.
As you embark on this new venture, this article is a list of some Quickbooks hosting providers that you can choose from.
These are not only offering affordable services but have also made it on several lists of “Best Quickbooks hosting providers”.
I am sure one of these will give you the features you need, as well as not strain your pocket.
Good luck with your choice.