The integration of NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) technology has revolutionized the web hosting environment, providing high-performance and reliable hosting solutions to businesses and customers alike.
If you are a web hosting reseller and are on the search for the best hosting platform that supports NVMe technology, this article is for you.
I am going to share with you my recommendation for some of the best NVMe reseller platforms, based on their features and people’s experiences with them.
Here is a summary of the 6 best NVMe reseller hosting platforms:
- A2 Hosting; is known for its NVMe SSDs for faster data access.
- InMotion Hosting; with SSD-powered hosting and the option to choose data center locations for better speed.
- ScalaHosting; is best known for its innovative SPanel control panel and the use of SShield security technology.
- NameHero; provides high-performance hosting with a focus on reseller solutions.
- Contabo; with the great Plesk and VPS servers.
- SiteGround: provides high-speed SSD storage.
NVMe is Non-Volatile Memory Express; a more advanced storage protocol that offers unprecedented efficiency and speed compared to traditional storage like Serial ATA (SATA), and Integrated Drive Electronics (IDE).
NVMe uses PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express) on SSDs (Solid State Drives) to provide higher performance with faster data transfers and ultimately, faster website responses and an enhanced user experience in general.
So, if you are searching for the best NVMe reseller hosting, this essentially means you are looking for reseller hosting platforms powered by NVMe technology.
Basically, your hosting service’s priority is efficiency and speed.
Benefits of NVMe reseller hosting
Here’s a list of 10 benefits of NVMe reseller hosting:
- Extremely high speeds; leading to quicker server response and faster loading of websites.
- Decreased latency; hence instant data retrieval.
- Better I/O efficiency; making reading and writing of data more proficient.
- Increased scalability; enabling you to handle traffic growth without compromising performance.
- A competitive edge in the technology market; allowing you to attract customers and outperform rivals.
- increased credibility due to the higher performance and a more stable hosting environment provided by NVMe.
- Optimal resource management; you can host a larger number of websites and applications on a server without sacrificing performance.
- Quicker backup and restoration of websites; ensuring data integrity and minimizing downtime.
- Enhanced satisfaction of users; hence customer retention.
- Assistance with resource-heavy applications like e-commerce platforms, content management systems (CMS), and databases that demand high-speed data access.
Generally, with NVMe SSD storage, the sky is the limit to your hosting capabilities.
Now with these advantages noted, it’s time to choose the right NVMe reseller platform to suit your needs and goals.
Here is a breakdown of some of the best NVMe reseller hosting platforms for you to try out and make your choice.
6 Best NVMe reseller hosting services
Summary of the best NVMe reseller hosting services
|Starter NVMe reseller plan ($)||29.99/mo||10.69/mo (GoGeek)||39.99/mo||29.95/mo||23.50/mo||73.77/mo€69.48|
|Storage||60GB SSD||40GB webSSD storage||160GB NVMe SSD||50GB NVMe SSD upgradable||60GB NVMe storage||240 GB NVMe|
|No. of websites/ accounts||30||Unlimited||-50 cPanel-Unlimited email||Unlimited||40||30|
|Customer support||24/7||Priority via live chat, ticket||phone & live chat||24/7 ticket and live chat||Ticketing||24/7 ticketing|
|Money back guarantee||100%||100%||90-day||100%||30-day||No|
1. A2 Hosting
A2 Hosting was founded by Bryan Muthig in 2001 to help the global community thrive online, and it was one of the first hosting platforms to introduce NVMe hosting in 2020, boosting the speed and functionality of its services.
A2 hosting gives resellers complete control over their hosting business, yet its support team is still available to help when needed, via live chat, call, and ticketing services.
A2’s Turbo hosting plans offer 20 times faster speeds because they run on NVMe servers, so your customers will enjoy much faster and more reliable website speeds and transfers.
A2 Hosting features
- A2 Hosting reseller accounts are managed with the user-friendly WebHost Manager (WHM) and cPanel control panels.
- They offer fully white-labeled reseller hosting accounts; meaning they are 100% re-brandable therefore you can customize everything to your brand.
- Free automated billing system/software for invoices, and payment processing, among others.
- Scalability; A2 hosting easily expands your server resources to keep up with your demands and your traffic grows.
- Automated onsite backups to protect your data and minimize downtime.
- Complete server management including 24/7 server maintenance, security, resource upgrades, malware scanning, and more.
- High-performance security features such as SSL certification, DDoS protection, brute force defense, and many others help keep your site secure.
A2 Hosting reviews
From A2 Hosting & Trust Pilot
2. InMotion hosting
InMotion is a privately owned Virginia-based hosting company that was founded in 2001 and is dedicated to providing excellent web hosting solutions to businesses.
Since it is privately owned, InMotion prioritizes the delivery of customized hosting solutions to meet the unique needs of its customers, rather than catering to shareholders or investors.
Using your allotted hard drive space and bandwidth, you can use InMotion’s reseller hosting plans to host websites on behalf of other people and businesses by packaging and reselling hosting and server resources as your own.
- All InMotion plans include ultra-reliable NVMe SSD drives; giving your web hosting clients the experience they expect with high performance.
- Easy to Manage cPanel to grow your reseller business with ease from the industry-leading control panel.
Additionally, all InMotion plans include a Softaculous app installer, free SSL, and email.
- Secured and managed servers to protect your clients’ data with included SSL, hack and malware protection, and DDoS prevention.
- Free Dedicated IP addresses to keep your websites running securely and independent of other websites.
- Unlimited email accounts that you can access from any device to keep in touch with clients.
- Reseller domains including popular TLDs & SSL Certificates to help you maximize your profits.
- White-Label hosting; enabling you to rebrand products and resources to suit your brand.
- Scheduled automatic backups to protect clients’ data.
- 24/7/365 Support; they have a team of web hosting experts to help when you need them via phone, chat, email, and more.
From InMotion Hosting & Trust Pilot
ScalaHosting was founded in 2007 and it has since made its mark in the web hosting universe providing high-performance hosting services, with an emphasis on modern technology.
ScalaHosting has promoted the use of NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) technology in its hosting infrastructure, which in turn offers high-speed data transfer rates, contributing to faster website loading times.
They offer reseller hosting plans that allow users to resell hosting services to their clients, with features like WHM (Web Host Manager) for managing multiple cPanel accounts.
- Along with free and effortless website migration, ScalaHosting offers resellers 24/7 professional technical support via their ticket and live chat system.
- You get automatically installed free SSL certificates with 256-bit encryption to help protect your client’s data.
- Scalahosting’s shared reseller hosting plans all come equipped with cPanel/WHM which will enable you to easily monitor and manage your clients.
- White label branding options with private DNS which you can leverage to customize your business and your clients’ to your liking.
- And apparently, ScalaHosting has NO hidden fees!
ScalaHosting has been praised for its reliability and quick problem-solving skills, among other reviews.
Namehero is a fairly new hosting company compared to the others on this list, it was founded in 2015.
This however didn’t stop it from catching up and becoming one of the fastest growing web hosting companies using cutting-edge technology.
NameHero has made an impression as a top reseller hosting brand in the world whose focus is on creating a unique environment where resellers can prosper.
It operates a private cloud with solid state drives, highly available bandwidth, and powerful Intel processors; giving customers increased page load and 99.99% uptime with LiteSpeed web server and MariaDB.
NameHero also has a regularly updated blog with helpful documents to keep resellers informed on the best tips and tricks for their hosting plan.
With NameHero’s Entry Cloud reseller hosting plan, you get:
- 50GB NVMe SSD storage which you can upgrade as well.
- Free and automatic SSL certificates.
- 1-Click WordPress Installs/Staging.
- Free nightly/weekly offsite backups.
- WHMCS billing and automation platform with 1 click install.
- 100% white label hosting
From Trustpilot & NameHero
Contabo is a German-based web hosting service founded in 2003.
It provides various hosting solutions including VPS hosting, dedicated servers, and colocation services, catering to a diverse range of users, from individuals to businesses with high-performance requirements.
Contabo provides users and resellers with Plesk; a popular user-friendly web hosting control panel that simplifies the management of websites, domains, email accounts, and other hosting-related services.
Plesk is perfect for resellers because it is designed to make it easier for users to handle various aspects of their hosting environment by offering them these, among many other features.
Contabo (Plesk) features:
- Security Core with ModSecurity Rules
- Plesk Mobile Manager
- WordPress Toolkit
- PostgreSQL and MSSQL management modules
- Account and subscription management
- Reseller accounts management
- Unlimited domains
- 1 free trial month
While Contabo is praised for several colorful achievements, it is also not without its flaws. You may read for yourself and make a decision.
As of April 2023, SiteGround hosted approximately 2.8 million domains worldwide; with several services such as shared hosting, cloud hosting, enterprise solutions, email hosting, and domain registration.
Since its inception in 2004, SiteGround has spread its wings to the USA, UK, Bulgaria, Cyprus, and Spain, and offers hosting services in several data center locations around the world.
They offer hosting resellers a high-performance platform using distributed SSD persistent storage with multiple redundancies; meaning the clients’ data is distributed across servers in different locations so that in case of any fault in one server they simply hop from one location to another without a break in the functionality.
With SiteGround’s GoGeek reseller package you get;
- White-labeled access to site tools for your client’s websites
- Free private DNS to brand your host server
- SSD storage
- Priority customer support via chat and ticket
And of course, you have access to even more advanced features if you go for SIteGround’s Cloud plan, at USD 100/mo.
Siteground has been praised by hundreds of customers all over the world, especially for its competent and reliable customer support and its great and affordable hosting solutions.
With this, we have exhausted my list of the best reseller hosting platforms that use NVMe technology to deliver high-speed efficient functionality to users.
Depending on your requirements and your budget, you won’t fail to find one that suits you.
Tip: Remember to look out for any additional costs.
Other great hosting platforms offer fast, reliable, and efficient reseller hosting, though they don’t necessarily specify that they use NVMe technology. But it might be worth checking them out.
These include; HostGator, NameCheap, and GreekGeeks, among many others.
Also Read: 8 Best Web Hosts For Freelancers
What factors should I consider when choosing NVMe reseller hosting?
To choose the best NVMe reseller hosting platform that will fit your goals and needs, consider these factors:
* Make sure the reseller hosting provider uses high-performance NVMe SSDs for better website loading times.
* Check customer reviews and testimonials to ensure that the hosting provider with a good reputation for uptime and reliability.
* Choose a hosting provider and plan that is flexible and allows for easy scalability as your business grows.
* Check if they offer multiple support channels like live chat, email, and phone support, this will come in handy when you’re in trouble.
* The hosting provider should offer robust security features like SSL certificates, firewalls, and regular backups.
* A user-friendly control panel will it easier for you to manage your hosting account and your clients’ accounts. cPanel is a good starting choice.
* If you want to build your brand, choose a reseller hosting provider that allows for white labeling so that you can customize the control panel and present it under your brand name.
* Check if the hosting provider offers additional features like one-click installations of popular apps, website builders, and any other tools that can add value to your hosting packages.
* Compare pricing plans and choose one that fits your budget. However, don’t compromise on essential features and quality just because you want a lower price.
* Carefully read the platform’s terms of service and any other legal agreements to ensure you’re comfortable with them before signing up.
What is NVMe hosting?
NVMe hosting refers to hosting services that utilize NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) storage technology which is designed for efficiently accessing and managing data stored on non-volatile memory, such as solid-state drives (SSDs).
NVMe hosting typically means that the servers use NVMe SSDs for storage; in significantly faster data read and write speeds compared to hosting services using traditional storage technologies like HDD, SATA and others.
This improved performance is especially beneficial for applications and websites that require quick data access, such as databases and high-traffic websites.
Is NVMe faster than RAM?
Not really. NVMe and RAM serve different purposes in the computing hierarchy, with RAM being faster but temporary, and NVMe being slower but persistent.
NVMe (Non-Volatile Memory Express) is exceptionally fast for storage but it’s not faster than RAM (Random Access Memory).
RAM is volatile memory that provides extremely fast access to data for the processor, while NVMe is non-volatile storage that provides fast access to data but at a slower speed compared to RAM.
RAM stores actively processed data and provides quick access to the CPU, while NVMe is used for long-term storage of data that lasts even when the system is powered off.
NVMe’s speed is typically measured in microseconds, while RAM speed is measured in nanoseconds. So, RAM’s definitely faster than NVMe.
Is NVMe better than SSD for hosting websites?
Yes, NVMe is better than traditional SSDs (Solid-State Drives) for hosting websites, especially for websites that require higher performance.
This is because NVMe hosted websites have improved speed and low latency resulting in faster data processing and access.
What are the disadvantages of NVMe SSD?
While NVMe SSDs are known for their superior storage and speed, they have some disadvantages.
* They are much more costly compared to traditional SSDs and HDDs.
* They may not be compatible with all systems, especially older systems that do not natively support NVMe, which means they may require hardware or firmware updates to function with NVMe.
* NVMe SSDs may generate more heat during intense read/write operations, meaning they have adequate cooling, which of course means more costs.
* NVMe SSDs may prove to have limited performance gains for mundane/routine computing tasks.
Not all applications or workloads require the extreme speed of NVMe, therefore some use may be overkill.
How much can I make with reseller hosting?
The amount you make with reseller hosting depends on a bunch of factors such as your customer base, pricing strategy, market demand, operational costs, the quality of your service, and the additional services you provide.
To maximize your reseller earnings, understand and consider the above factors. Ensure that you research the web hosting market, understand your target audience and make a solid business plan based on your findings.
In summary, choosing the best NVMe reseller hosting can be a strategic decision that is dependent on several factors as seen in this article.
In the end, you need to strike a balance between these variables to guarantee that your reseller hosting company not only makes use of NVMe’s capability but also caters to the various needs of customers, hence opening up possibilities for a profitable and competitive hosting endeavor.